What is a Mobile Laser Nail Service
We have designed our mobile laser nail service to help doctors who do not own a laser to treat ugly, unsightly nails. Our experienced technicians have successfully treated hundreds of patients over the past 7 years.
You can get started using our mobile laser service to build the demand in your practice for laser nail treatment before deciding if you want to purchase a laser system from us or continue with a mobile service.
Advantages to You…
- No out-of-pocket equipment cost.
- No lease payments.
- No long-term or complex contracts.
- No mandatory patient minimums.
- Keep your patient in your practice vs referring out to someone else.
- Generate positive cash flow from Day 1.
We will supply you with everything you need to get started.
- Posters for your lobby and treatment rooms to create a warm interest from within your current practice.
- Tri-fold brochure for patients: Display the brochures in your waiting room and provide them to patients.
- Press release and letter to area physicians templates to get the word out about your laser service offering.
- Post Treatment Care Instructions provided.
What you supply.
- You provide patients
- Have the patient remove any nail polish, lacquers, or creams 2-days prior to treatment
- It is essential to remove nail polish 2 days before laser treatment to allow the discoloration caused by the polish to dissipate and see the real nail color.
- You debride, as necessary, to 1-2mm thickness for best results.
- Debridement can be done 1 week prior to treatment or day of treatment.
Day of Treatment
- The Tech arrives wth the laser
- The Tech assists the doctor in applying the laser.
- Treatments last under 15 minutes for both feet.
- Schedule patients every 15
You Choose a treatment plan:
Per patient (All 10 toes) – OR – Per toe (price is $100 per toe but capped at the price per patient rate). All patients receive 2 (two) laser applications for the service fee.