Use the ablation hand piece for gingivectomies and other cutting needs. The therapy hand piece works for pain and inflammation in treatments like those for TMD.
BENEFITS OF LASER DENTISTRY
Here are some of the major benefits associated with laser dentistry:
- Procedures performed using soft tissue dental lasers may not require sutures (stitches).
- Certain laser dentistry procedures do not require anesthesia.
- Laser dentistry minimizes bleeding because the high-energy light beam aids in the clotting (coagulation) of exposed blood vessels, thus inhibiting blood loss.
- Bacterial infections are minimized because the high-energy beam sterilizes the area being worked on.
- Damage to surrounding tissue is minimized.
- Wounds heal faster and tissues can be regenerated.
|Hypersensitivity||Inflammation||Soft Tissue Pain|
|Gingival Disease||TMD||Bone Loss|
|Tissue Repair||Gingival troughing for crown and bridge impressions||Gingivectomy|
|Sulcular Debridement||Crown lengthening||Gummy Smile|
|Muscle Attachment (Frenula)||Soft Tissue Folds (Epulis)||Benign Tumors|
|Cold Sores||Nerve Regeneration||Sleep Apnea|
|Uvuloplasty||Uvula palatoplasty||Teeth Whitening|
If you would like more information about our products, or would like a representative speak to you about how our lasers can help you improve patient care and increase revenues, please call us at 1-888-744-1304 or Contact Us. We’ll be happy to assist you and answer your questions. Please read our Frequently Asked Questions Frequently Asked Questions.